Follow this guide to correctly prepare your nutrients for your unit.
– You will need a 20 litre water container with a cap.
– 2 x sachet “A” pre-mixed in a container (1 litre) of water until dissolved.
– 2 x sachet “B” pre-mixed in a container (1 litre) of water until dissolved.
– Mix both solutions into the 20 litre water container and fill container to capacity, with fresh water.
– Pour contents of the 20 litre container into the base tank reservoir.
– Top up base tank reservoir as and when required.
A, Elixir & B MUST BE DISSOLVED SEPARATELY.
Sachet A & B contains all essential Macro & Micro-Nutrients needed for plant growth in a water soluble form.
Sachet A (GRP1. Reg.No. K9018 ACT 36/1947)
Sachet B (GRP1. Reg.No. K7952 ACT 36/1947)